Login | Register
My pages Projects Community openCollabNet

Discussions > users > Re: [maxq-users] Connection reset by peer

maxq
Discussion topic

Back to topic list

Re: [maxq-users] Connection reset by peer

Author Stephen Rufle <srufle at salmonllc dot com>
Full name Stephen Rufle <srufle at salmonllc dot com>
Date 2004-10-14 21:43:25 PDT
Message *OK that made it better I still got an exception

I fixed by adding

      /*
         * Read by lines
         */
72 BufferedReader lines = new BufferedReader(new
InputStreamReader(In));

74 if (lines != null)
75 {

to com.bitmechanic.maxq​.HttpRequestHeader , I think that fixed this error.
*Oct 14, 2004 9:06:24 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
INFO: browser stopped listing: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.util.StringToke​nizer.<init>(U​nknown Source)
        at java.util.StringToke​nizer.<init>(U​nknown Source)
        at
com.bitmechanic.maxq​.HttpRequestHeader.​<init>(HttpRequ​estHeader.java:103)
        at
com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler.init​ClientServerConnecti​ons(RequestHandler.j​ava:48)
        at com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler.run(​RequestHandler.java:​136)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Oct 14, 2004 9:07:13 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
INFO: browser stopped listing: Connection reset by peer: socket write error

*goto http://www.fujifilm.​com/JSP/fuji/epartne​rs/index.jsp
 there are some dropdown menus open a new browser after starting to
record a compact script (probably does not matter compact or standard)
and rollover the flyout , do it enough and you should get "Connection
reset" error box in GUI and the following stack trace
*
INFO: browser stopped listing: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
        at java.net.SocketInput​Stream.read(Unknown Source)
        at sun.nio.cs.StreamDec​oder$CharsetSD.read​Bytes(Unknown Source)
        at sun.nio.cs.StreamDec​oder$CharsetSD.impl​Read(Unknown Source)
        at sun.nio.cs.StreamDec​oder.read(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.InputStreamR​eader.read(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.BufferedRead​er.fill(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.BufferedRead​er.readLine(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.BufferedRead​er.readLine(Unknown Source)
        at
com.bitmechanic.maxq​.HttpRequestHeader.​<init>(HttpRequ​estHeader.java:76)
        at
com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler.init​ClientServerConnecti​ons(RequestHandler.j​ava:48)
        at com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler.run(​RequestHandler.java:​136)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Oct 14, 2004 9:33:58 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
INFO: browser stopped listing: Connection reset by peer: socket write error

Oliver Bock wrote:

> Stephen,
>
> I have changed MaxQ so that it is less noisy when it cannot write a
> response back to the browser. (It will still print a complaint to
> the DOS window, but it should not show a dialog nor print a stack
> trace.)
>
> Can you please get MaxQ using CVS and try that? This is the only
> change in CVS since v0.97.
>
>
> Oliver
>
> --
> On 15/10/2004, at 09:54, Stephen Rufle wrote:
>
>> Here is stack trace , I turned on the -d parm for you :)
>>
>> This is what I think is happening "but it also happens implicitly
>> if a user clicks on another link before the current page has
>> finished loading everything"
>>
>>
>> I get a "Broken pipe" message when the user cancels an operation on
>> the web browser. This happens when the user clicks cancel, but it
>> also happens implicitly if a user clicks on another link before the
>> current page has finished loading everything. I'm adding a fix to
>> suppress this error now.
>>
>> However your error may be different since you are getting
>> "Connection reset by peer", so perhaps yours is a different
>> situation. You should see a Java stack trace in your DOS window
>> when this box appears. Could you please reply with that?
>>
>>
>> Oliver
>>
>> --
>> On 15/10/2004, at 04:10, Stephen Rufle wrote:
>>
>>
>> Is there a way for maxq to suppress the showing of the "MaxQ Error"
>> box when a socket write error happens. It is confusing my tester ,
>> she is new to using the tool and is never sure that she actually
>> recorded the url that got the socket write error. I watched her and
>> it seems that the socket write error is meaningless.
>>
>> Is there a switch that needs flipping :)
>>
>> --
>> Stephen P Rufle
>> srufle at salmonllc dot com
>> H:480-802-7173
>> Yahoo IM: stephen_rufle
>> AOL IM: stephen0rufle
>>
>>
>> --------------------​--------------------​--------------------​---------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@ma​xq.tigris.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help at maxq dot tigris dot org
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --------------------​--------------------​--------------------​---------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@ma​xq.tigris.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help at maxq dot tigris dot org
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> -- Stephen P Rufle
>> srufle at salmonllc dot com
>> H:480-802-7173
>> Yahoo IM: stephen_rufle
>> AOL IM: stephen0rufle
>> Microsoft Windows 2000 [Version 5.00.2195]
>> (C) Copyright 1985-2000 Microsoft Corp.
>>
>> C:\Documents and Settings\srufle>maxq
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:46:39 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq.Main startGUI
>> INFO: MaxQ Proxy Recorder v0.97
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:46:39 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq.Main startGUI
>> INFO: Proxy server started on port: 8090
>> C:\Documents and Settings\srufle>maxq -d
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:46:51 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq.Main startGUI
>> INFO: MaxQ Proxy Recorder v0.97
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:46:51 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq.Main startGUI
>> INFO: Proxy server started on port: 8090
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:46:59 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.ProxyServer run
>> FINEST: New connection. Creating new RequestHandler thread.
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:46:59 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: read request header
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:46:59 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: wrote request header
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:46:59 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: no request body
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:46:59 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator processRequest
>> FINE: recording url:
>> http://maxq.tigris.o​rg/servlets/ProjectD​ocumentList?folderID​=695
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:46:59 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq.Utils getParams
>> FINE: parsing: folderID=695
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:46:59 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: processed request
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:46:59 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: read 1329 bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:46:59 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: wrote bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:46:59 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: buffered bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:46:59 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: read 609 bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:46:59 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: wrote bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:46:59 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: buffered bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: read 8192 bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: wrote bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: buffered bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: read 2392 bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: wrote bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: buffered bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: read 1003 bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: wrote bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: buffered bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: read 952 bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: wrote bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: buffered bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: read 960 bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: wrote bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: buffered bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: read 990 bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: wrote bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: buffered bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: read 785 bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: wrote bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: buffered bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: transferred response
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseResponseCode
>> FINE: HTTP response code: 200
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseContentType
>> FINE: content-type: text/html
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: processed response
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: closed server socket
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: closed client socket
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.ProxyServer run
>> FINEST: New connection. Creating new RequestHandler thread.
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: read request header
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: wrote request header
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: no request body
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator processRequest
>> FINE: recording url:
>> http://maxq.tigris.o​rg/branding/images/i​con_arrowfolderopen2​_sml.gif
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: processed request
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.ProxyServer run
>> FINEST: New connection. Creating new RequestHandler thread.
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: read 238 bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: wrote bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: buffered bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: transferred response
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseResponseCode
>> FINE: HTTP response code: 304
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseContentType
>> FINE: No content-type header! First few lines:
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseContentType
>> FINE: http/1.1 304 not modified
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseContentType
>> FINE: date: thu, 14 oct 2004 23:47:47 gmt
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseContentType
>> FINE: server: apache/2.0.47 (unix) mod_ssl/2.0.47 openssl/0.9.6b
>> dav/2 mod_auth_mda/2.0 mod_jk/1.2.0 svn/0.23.0 mod_auth_svn/0.1
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseContentType
>> FINE: connection: close
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseContentType
>> FINE: etag: "7486c7-298-c5488f40"
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator processResponse
>> FINE: Ignoring response because content type is not known: null
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: processed response
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: closed server socket
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: closed client socket
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.ProxyServer run
>> FINEST: New connection. Creating new RequestHandler thread.
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: read request header
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: wrote request header
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: no request body
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator processRequest
>> FINE: recording url:
>> http://maxq.tigris.o​rg/branding/images/i​con_arrowfolderclose​d1_sml.gif
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: processed request
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: read request header
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: wrote request header
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: no request body
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: read 238 bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: wrote bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: buffered bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: transferred response
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseResponseCode
>> FINE: HTTP response code: 304
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseContentType
>> FINE: No content-type header! First few lines:
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseContentType
>> FINE: http/1.1 304 not modified
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseContentType
>> FINE: date: thu, 14 oct 2004 23:47:47 gmt
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseContentType
>> FINE: server: apache/2.0.47 (unix) mod_ssl/2.0.47 openssl/0.9.6b
>> dav/2 mod_auth_mda/2.0 mod_jk/1.2.0 svn/0.23.0 mod_auth_svn/0.1
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseContentType
>> FINE: connection: close
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseContentType
>> FINE: etag: "7486c3-1b9-c5488f40"
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator processResponse
>> FINE: Ignoring response because content type is not known: null
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: processed response
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator processRequest
>> FINE: recording url:
>> http://maxq.tigris.o​rg/branding/images/i​con_doc_sml.gif
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: processed request
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: closed server socket
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: closed client socket
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: read 238 bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: wrote bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: buffered bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: transferred response
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseResponseCode
>> FINE: HTTP response code: 304
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseContentType
>> FINE: No content-type header! First few lines:
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseContentType
>> FINE: http/1.1 304 not modified
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseContentType
>> FINE: date: thu, 14 oct 2004 23:47:47 gmt
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseContentType
>> FINE: server: apache/2.0.47 (unix) mod_ssl/2.0.47 openssl/0.9.6b
>> dav/2 mod_auth_mda/2.0 mod_jk/1.2.0 svn/0.23.0 mod_auth_svn/0.1
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseContentType
>> FINE: connection: close
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseContentType
>> FINE: etag: "7486cd-163-c5488f40"
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator processResponse
>> FINE: Ignoring response because content type is not known: null
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: processed response
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: closed server socket
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:00 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: closed client socket
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:01 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.ProxyServer run
>> FINEST: New connection. Creating new RequestHandler thread.
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:02 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: read request header
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:02 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: wrote request header
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:02 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: no request body
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:02 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator processRequest
>> FINE: recording url:
>> http://maxq.tigris.o​rg/servlets/ProjectD​ocumentList?folderID​=695
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:02 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq.Utils getParams
>> FINE: parsing: folderID=695
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:02 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: processed request
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:02 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.ProxyServer run
>> FINEST: New connection. Creating new RequestHandler thread.
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:02 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: read request header
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:02 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: wrote request header
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:02 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: no request body
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:02 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: read 1329 bytes
>> java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
>> at java.net.SocketOutpu​tStream.socketWrite0​(Native Method)
>> at java.net.SocketOutpu​tStream.socketWrite(​Unknown Source)
>> at java.net.SocketOutpu​tStream.write(Unknow​n Source)
>> at
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler.move​AvailableBytes(Reque​stHandler.j
>> ava:216)
>> at
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler.move​AvailableBytes(Reque​stHandler.j
>> ava:204)
>> at
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler.run(​RequestHandler.java:​176)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:02 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator processRequest
>> FINE: recording url: http://maxq.tigris.o​rg/docs/install.html​
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:02 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: processed request
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:04 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: read 1268 bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:04 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: wrote bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:04 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: buffered bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:04 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: read 1024 bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:04 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: wrote bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:04 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: buffered bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:04 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: read 8192 bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:04 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: wrote bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:04 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: buffered bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:04 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: read 2763 bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:04 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: wrote bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:04 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler
>> moveAvailableBytes
>> FINEST: buffered bytes
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:04 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: transferred response
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:04 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseResponseCode
>> FINE: HTTP response code: 200
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:04 PM
>> com.bitmechanic.maxq​.generator.AbstractC​odeGenerator parseContentType
>> FINE: content-type: text/html
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:04 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: processed response
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:04 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: closed server socket
>> Oct 14, 2004 4:47:04 PM com.bitmechanic.maxq​.RequestHandler run
>> FINEST: closed client socket
>>
>> --------------------​--------------------​--------------------​---------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@ma​xq.tigris.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help at maxq dot tigris dot org
>
>
> --------------------​--------------------​--------------------​---------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@ma​xq.tigris.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help at maxq dot tigris dot org
>
>
>


--
Stephen P Rufle
srufle at salmonllc dot com
H:480-802-7173
Yahoo IM: stephen_rufle
AOL IM: stephen0rufle
Attachments

« Previous message in topic | 8 of 11 | Next message in topic »

Messages

Show all messages in topic

[maxq-users] Connection reset by peer Stephen Rufle <srufle at salmonllc dot com> Stephen Rufle <srufle at salmonllc dot com> 2004-10-14 11:10:29 PDT
     Re: [maxq-users] Connection reset by peer oliverbock Oliver Bock 2004-10-14 16:06:25 PDT
         Re: [maxq-users] Connection reset by peer Stephen Rufle <srufle at salmonllc dot com> Stephen Rufle <srufle at salmonllc dot com> 2004-10-14 16:54:19 PDT
             Re: [maxq-users] Connection reset by peer oliverbock Oliver Bock 2004-10-14 17:02:06 PDT
                 Re: [maxq-users] Connection reset by peer fcohen Frank Cohen 2004-10-14 21:23:13 PDT
                     Re: [maxq-users] Connection reset by peer oliverbock Oliver Bock 2004-10-14 21:31:14 PDT
                         Re: [maxq-users] Connection reset by peer fcohen Frank Cohen 2004-10-14 21:49:25 PDT
                 Re: [maxq-users] Connection reset by peer Stephen Rufle <srufle at salmonllc dot com> Stephen Rufle <srufle at salmonllc dot com> 2004-10-14 21:43:25 PDT
                     Re: [maxq-users] Connection reset by peer oliverbock Oliver Bock 2004-10-14 22:28:46 PDT
                         Re: [maxq-users] Connection reset by peer Stephen Rufle <srufle at salmonllc dot com> Stephen Rufle <srufle at salmonllc dot com> 2004-10-18 10:58:08 PDT
                             Re: [maxq-users] Connection reset by peer oliverbock Oliver Bock 2004-10-18 15:55:36 PDT
Messages per page: